The Ministry of Justice has published its Employment Tribunal (ET) statistics for the financial year 2012/13. The highlights are:
- ET caseload outstanding has increased by 13%
- 50% of cases were disposed of within 31 weeks or less
- 3% increase in claims received
- 36% more claims were received in January to March 2013 than in the same period of 2012
- The ET disposed of 27,778 claims during January to March 2013 - 3% fewer than in the same period in 2012
- The average age of a case disposed of in 2012/13 was 80 weeks.
To read the report, click here.